I interned in the Live Nation Chicago office from September 2016 to December 2016. While in office, I worked with the Marketing departments for Live Nation Concerts and House of Blues, as well as the House of Blues Booking department.
My duties as an intern included but were not limited to:
- Assisting marketing team by assembling advertising campaign recaps
- Writing creative and relevant copy for promotional and web use (primarily on the company's official Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels
- Worked with managers in requesting, editing and monitoring production of marketing collateral
- Proof-read and assured quality of print materials, artwork, etc.
- Assisted marketing team in the digital space by proofing, creating content, trend spotting and information gathering
- Aided in ticketing responsibilities including monitoring ticket counts and distributing promotional tickets
- Tracked campaign performances using excel spreadsheet reports
- Assisted booking team in executing artist contracts and reviewing artist riders
- Distributed promotional materials to establishments throughout the city of Chicago in efforts similar to street teaming
- Maintained the House of Blues restaurant musical performance calendar online
- Shadowed marketing team and escorted media personnel at Stevie Nicks' 24k Gold Tour at Allstate Arena